Summer Break!

 Well, it's that time of year when the kids are on break from school, so their parents decided that their kids would be on break from tutoring as well. That does give me more time to do other things, like work on the novel that I'm writing. But it also reduces my income! I still have my pet sitting jobs, but not enough yet for the summer. I've really got to pinch pennies this summer! 

I love tutoring, so I miss it, as well as the kids I work with. I am also a substitute paraeducator for the local elementary schools, so when I saw on the school district's web page that they are hiring regular paraeducators for the next school year, I applied for the job! I hope I hear back from them soon! 

Well everyone, enjoy your summer break, but kiddos, don't forget what you learned with me. I'll need to do some review to see what you remember.😉




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting High School!

"I Never Get Homework"

St. Paddy's Day 2026!