Hooked On Phonics

 Howdy, folks! It's been a while! I've honestly been so busy pet sitting, tutoring, studying to get my B.A., and working on one of my latest novels to think about my blog. (Actually, I'd forgotten all about it!) But then it hit me - I haven't posted in forever! So, I have a new topic today. I subscribes to Hooked on Phonics. Now I get an istruction book to help kids sound out letter blends (nd, nt) along with two short stories for the kids to read. I will be able to use parts of the instruction book for two of my beginning readers, but for now I think the stories are a little too advanced for them. They're still reading Bob Books. But I'm looking forward to having a new curriculum to work with! Here's a picture of the books I just got!


By the way, it's a little late to be saying this, but happy September! Any back-to school stories you want to share? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Busy days!

Chipped teeth

Thoughtfulness