The Cup Game

 The cup game is one of the kids' favorite learning activities! I tape a word from the list they are memorizing inside each cup, plus one that says ZONK! The goal is to pick a cup, see the word, and be able to say it. They need to get three words correct. Then the cups get mixed back into the rest, and they try to do it again. If they get a ZONK, they have to start that round over. They need to get three correct rounds in order to earn a piece of candy. This game works for all ages, as I've played it with letters for the three-year old I tutor, all the way up to the nine-year-old. I usually use six or seven cups. It's a lot of fun!


We don't stack the cups for the game, we just arrange them all flat on the table. I just stacked them for the picture so I could get them all in. 😄

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Busy days!

Chipped teeth

Thoughtfulness