"I Can See a Bee"

 First of all, I'd like to say Happy July! I hope you get a chance to enjoy the 4th. 


Now, on with the story. I am now tutoring two six-year-old girls. One I've been tutoring for at least 6 months, and the other one I just started today. I'm doing the same program for the new girl that I did for my other student. We always start with identifying the letters of the alphabet and what sounds they make. Then we read the Bob Book "What can I see?"

When I read this with the first girl, she caught on to "see" and "bee" right away. The word "see" is repeated many times in this little book. The word that took her FOREVER to learn by heart was "can."

This new girl I'm working with caught on the the word "can" even faster than she did "see" and "bee!" What a change! I think this new girl is going to catch on to things quickly. Both girls are great learners, and very well-behaved even having to do reading and writing for an hour. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Busy days!

Chipped teeth

Thoughtfulness