Growing, Growing, Growing!

 Wow! Now that it's summer, I have three new students! One girl, six years old, another girl, ten years old, and a boy, nine years old, in math. So now I have five students in reading, one in reading and math, and another in math. Now, math is not one of my strengths, but these kids are young enough that I can work with them. I'm filling up my schedule, not only with tutoring, but also with pet sitting. So much pet sitting! I need to remind myself that I am still a college student and need to keep up with my own assignments! 

I do love my jobs, helping students learn one-on-one, and I love watching people's dogs and cats. It sort of fills the void of having to put down my dog three years ago.

Anyway, I've got my first session with my new math student in an hour, so I've got to get going on plans! Have a happy day! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Busy days!

Chipped teeth

Thoughtfulness