A, B, C, D, E

 Hello again! I have been recently teaching how to identify the letters of the alphabet to a three-year-old. But all 26 of them seemed like it might be too much all at once. So, I'm starting with the first five letters, and when he learns those, I'll add a few more. I'll do that each time he learns those letters until he recognizes all the letters of the alphabet! He already knows "E" because that is what his name starts with. I was only going to start with A, B, C, D, but since he already knows "E", I decided to include that letter as well. So in addition to the first five letters of the alphabet, I'm also teaching him how to spell his name. I have pre-K writing paper, so I write out his name in dashed lines a few times on a page and have him write over the letters. He's already getting better at following the lines and I've only done it three times with him! He'll be a quick learner of the alphabet, I'm sure. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Busy days!

Chipped teeth

Thoughtfulness